Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

What's Been Happening at Royal K9 Korner?

I know, it's been a very long time since we posted any news. Wow, time is flying by!  There's been a lot going on and I just haven't taken the time to sit at my computer.  October is always full with all the outdoor clean up chores that Fall requires. We've been so lucky to have such mild weather. It scared us one day and dropped a few inches of snow. It only lasted one day and we're back to sunshine again.  Whew!
Thankfully, this did NOT last!
We've been able to repair a few fences, get some touch up painting done, trim and clean out the flower beds and the trees are mostly all pruned.  The pool is covered and the boat is back into storage.  There's still a lot of raking to be done but the trees are hanging on to their leaves. Im hoping they drop well before the snow flies in.

There's still so much to do!
Yeti and Lady May take a  break from raking
We knew we would be doing home renos in Oct/Nov. Fortunately we've only had a few dogs around and we didnt have to turn anyone away.  I have most of the painting and sanding done now.  I wanted to get my walls, cupboards and kitchen door painted before the new flooring, counter top and tile backslash  goes in. I can hardly wait!

We've had Finley, River, Lil Molly, Mylu and Yeti. I know at least one dog has gone home with a splash of colour on the tail.  I've found tail tracks on my cupboards after a few went home. Oh dear, sorry mom and dads. It's pretty difficult to keep those fluffy tails from brushing up against things.
Lil Molly - "Not my tail tho, right lady?"
So even though I haven't been blogging or on Facebook, we are still active here. Hopefully I can show you some before and after pictures soon.   For now I better get back outdoors and do some more raking before that sun goes down.

Even though its warm during the day, the nights are CHILLY!

What leaves?

1 comment:

CarolineA said...

So nice to see that the dogs are helping you rake leaves outside and paint inside. :)