Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Forever Royal, Forever Loved

Our sweet lil Molly's spirit returned to visit us yesterday. Of course she still sits snugly in our hearts and a part of her will always remain here with us. Now, literally.
Her mom and dad found the right time to share a small portion of lil Molly's ashes with us. She will remain a 'Forever Visitor' in our Forget-Me-Nots garden. Forever more!
Special thank you to her mom and dad, Dave and Debbie. In deep appreciation for acknowledging how much your little girl means to us.  We are still healing with you.

This sleeping puppy rests in the Forget-me-nots.
She lays in Memory of 'Our' lil Molly,
As if we could ever forget you darling!

We know she has long been reunited with her Royal Pack Leader, King. (Since April 29 2022)
Her very best friends, Princess MollyDawg, Duchess Sammy and so very many more who crossed Rainbow Bridge before her.

She will forever hold a place in hearts, and now also rests in our home and yard.
Forever she will sit beside King.

Your mom and dad loved you so much little girl as we do also. Who could ever imagine that you'd need to leave us. We know it was your time and we thank you for all those happy visits with us little girl.
Run free now sweetheart. Play with your buddies now.

Until we meet again!

A Heart full of love

Symbols of a reunion. The King and his little girl

I personally had a very difficult time dealing with lil Molly's passing. I felt the need to have a bit of her closer to me. Her mom and dad graciously handed down some of her personal belongings to me. Her big fluffy beds, her favourite toys and most of all 3 of her very most used and favourite blankets.
Her mom wanted to wash everything up before she sent it to me I begged her not to. I was able to collect a good amount of Molly's fur from her blankets and I've used some to make a special coaster for my morning coffee mug.

If you look closely you can see her fur in the resin coaster.
It looks like tiny scratches but its her fur.
She's on my mind continually and now I can see her fur when I enjoy my morning coffee. There are 13 little yellow daises set in the coaster with a few select items. A tiny gold bone or two, a set of paw-prints, hearts and arrows, a crown and a lock and key. There are also a few of my tears in the coaster though they cant be seen.
Forever Royal lil Molly
Forever Loved

April 29 2022
Rainbow Bridge welcomed in lil Molly

No comments: