Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Sir Bentley and His Girls

 Middle of May and I'm reminiscing the month. The dogs have been in and out and back and forth with always someone visiting. We had the pleasure of entertaining Sir Bentley for a few days.
He's had an opportunity to meet and play with several of our Ladys. Bentley has become a very happy and easy to please young man. He's still growing in confidence and true to his Border Collie genes, is watching every movement around him anticipating what's next.
Bentley had me giggling at him and saying "aww" several times over the days he was with us. When dogs visit for overnight periods we get to see more of their true character. It's not always just zoom and play. We get to see the gentle sleepy loving side of them. Bentley is very cuddly and loves to snuggle into your neck and give hugs. He just sighs and cozies in. I know right, "awww"
While he was with us the young Khione came for a playday.

Sir Bentley - "So, you're the new girl here eh? Well, do you like to zoom?"
Another great energy match! My days are so much easier when the visitors all get along so well.  I'm able to get my housework done while they play indoors or yardwork done while they romp and zoom outdoors. 

The ole circle and conquer routine

May has turned out to be a busy month and Im loving it! Looking at my June calendar, it's going to be much the same.
Bentley and Hazel sparing

Im so thankful to everyone who entrusts me with the care of their most prized family members.  Your fur buddies really make me days much happier.

Along with being able to dig in the garden and have furbuddies digging along side me.  Lady May is so much happier with others around her. We've had a couple of no body days. We've had Lady May for a few outings. I'll post about her adventures soon.
She doesn't have the strength or ability to run and play much but she makes a great attempt at playing ball. Our visitors keep her smiling.

Lady May quite satisfied to just BE in the center of the activity

We have our pool filled and freshened daily now and the dogs are loving it.


We're looking forward to having our newest visitor little Sage join us next week. We can't wait to see how well she fits in.
I'll do my best to post some photos!

No comments: