Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Thursday, June 20, 2024

Karma Day with Cooper

Cooper has been away for a while and is back now. He was having major dental work done. We’re so happy he’s healed up well enough to visit.
Cooper - "But my smile is still cute right?"

He managed to accept a few bits of a soft treat but really didn’t want any lunch. Dad says, that’s normal for Coops. He can be a bit fussy at mealtimes. It’s good to know it’s probably not from the dental work. During his visit he stayed fairly close to Karma most of the day.  
He seemed to get over the separation anxiety much quicker this time from when his dad dropped him off. Yay Cooper, as mom says, “Progress”

Cooper - "I'm just checking in case he shows up unexpectedly"
Karma - "Trust me, 'The Lady' will tell you when he's here"

Just after lunch, Miss Sadie stopped in for a quick hello. I wish I had my camera. It was so sweet to see her head up the stairs to see the boys, with her tail just a waggin' so happily.  I ran for my camera but was too late. Sadie's mom took this video for me from a distance. It's quite blurry but you can make out Sadie's tail wagging. She was so happy to see them. I hope they get a chance to be together one day soon.
A trio of cream coloured beauties.

The two little men had a relaxing kind of ‘follow me’ day. I was able to get more painting done while they sauntered the back yard. Cooper is not allowed off lead in the front yard yet. There is a small gap in the driveway gate that he can very easily fit through. So it's back yard only, unless on lead, and I’ll figure out a way to repair that gap. 

No one complained about being in the back yard all day

Cooper - "You should come in the sun and work on your tan"
Karma - "No thanks I like the cool shade.
Besides, I can see the cookies from here."

Cooper - "Do you s'pose my dad will forget about me?"
Karma - "Naw, he loves you and I can promise, 'The Lady' won't let that happen.
You should ask her for a treat"

Cooper will be back again next week during ‘Karma day’ and Bailey will join them. It’ll be a sleepover for those three. I can’t wait!
This weekend will be busy with Countess River, Bailey and the gorgeous black Bear. There's more painting planned and I wonder who’ll go home with splashes of white this time.
Oh my, two long furred black dogs!
I’m hopeful this will be the last of the painting this year.
I hope!

1 comment:

Alicia LaFetra said...

Great writeup, Del! 🥰🥰🥰