Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Thursday, April 11, 2019

3 Years and 3 Days Ago


 As many readers know, we received our Cuddle Clone fleece blankets a few days ago. It's ironic sometimes how things tend to follow a pattern throughout time. When I ordered these blankets I had no way of knowing exactly when they would arrive. Yet here it is 3 yrs later almost to the day that King passed and we are holding him and Duchess Sammy in our hearts and cuddling them while we cozy under their warmth. 
Each year on their passing day I return to my blogs and re read their stories. Mostly I smile now. Of course there are still some tears. The pain has ceased, mostly and I can almost make it through all the blogs. Daddy and mommy still love you so much darlings.

If only life was eternal! One day we will run with you both again.

There are so many posts to read, if you are interested in knowing these darlings more, feel free to visit and comment.  Some of the posts can be found by going to these links

My Life As Duchess Sammy

Duchess Sammy is Running Free Over Rainbow Bridge


Our Pack Is Grieving

3 Yrs and 3 Days Ago


King's fleece blanket and Cuddle Clone

Duchess Sammy's fleece blanket and Cuddle Clone



Beloved King and his Cuddle Clone



Our Royal Girl Duchess Sammy and her Cuddle Clone
RIP Jan. 07/2013


2 comments:

CarolineA said...

When you have been loved so deeply that part of your heart remains tender.
I am sending you a HUGE hug today

Del said...

Thank you so much Caroline. I know Im not alone in the greiving department. Let's share all those hugs with so many others who still have that tender spot in their heart. ♡♡♡ 《《HUGSSS》》》♡♡♡