Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Saturday, March 27, 2021

A Thank You and My Birthday Week Visitors

My Birthday week was wonderful. So many friends sent so many happy birthday wishes. Some of those friends I haven’t spoken to for so long. Thank you so much everyone for remembering me and accepting that I'm not very good at staying in touch as often as I should. I tend to cram my great days with happy activities that exhaust me by the evening. On not so good days, well, there no so good, enough said.
I must admit there have been plenty of not so good days over the last few months. I'm sure like many of our friends and family. Like everyone, I'm doing my best to overcome my ongoing health issues and I think I'm through the worst of them now. 

I found this little image on the internet.
Don't ask me where! I like it though.

At 66 years, I'm learning to cope well enough. I seem to have taken quite a few years to understand and accept my limitations. Having Meniere's certainly draws a lot of energy. I'm finally at a place emotionally and mentally where I can cope with the continual effects. 

 

I draw strength from knowledge and experience with Meniere's and I apply it daily!  I feel alright and I'm so happy to have the distractions of my wonderful visiting dogs to keep me going strong. Thank you to all the moms and dads that trust me to take care of their most precious furry buddies.
My days are so full of smiles.

Hazel and Khione having a great time playing keep away.
My furry visitors this birthday week were lil Molly, Hazel, Khione, Sadie, Mylu and lil Suzy Q. The weather was just perfect. A coolness in the mornings that warmed by afternoon. The dogs were all great buddies and played cooperatively both indoors and out. Whether it's romping in the yard or just chillin' on the porch. No squabbles at all. Plain old fun and games all day every day. 

Suzy Q, Lady May, Hazel and Khione all choose to cozy on the porch.
 lil Molly chooses the indoor mats that are less crowded.
I've able to get most of the front yard cleaned up and my cedar boxes cleared and ready for planting in May. I've also been organizing and clearing out closets/cupboards and drawers. It amazes me how quickly those areas get cluttered. I've already filled and taken 2 large Amazon boxes to the thrift store and have yet another one ready for our trip to Kamloops in April. I guess Spring cleaning has started. It's also time for me to clear off some of the kazillion photos and videos from my phone. I'll be adding them into their appropriate Facebook Albums and will post some on my timeline. I hope you get the smiles and chuckles I did when I took them.

Sadie finally gets the upper paw on Hazel and takes control of the tug toy.

Obviously overcome with the loss of the tug game.

The best time of day for me to get a few indoor chores done.
lil Suzy Q is determined to lay beside Lady May whether there's room on the mat or not!

Have a wonderful last weekend of March and stay safe!
Royal K9 Korner will be away from April 5th - 8th so be sure to mark that on your calendar.
Stay safe!


No comments: