Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

21 Years Later

I'm sitting in our RV, lovingly named 'Cora'.  Hubby and I are on our Summer holiday.  Im having my morning cuppa and getting ready to 'do my nails'.
My darling hubby and our precious girl Lady May are still fast asleep.
I love this time of the morning, when I can reflect. 
Today I reflect on one of the happiest days of my entire life.
Our Wedding day. July 26th 2001
  http://www.katlan.ca/WedDetails.html

We are Landie_UK and Katog. http://www.katlan.ca
Together, happy, and very most of all, still deeply in love.


Our family and our closest friends know our story well. They walked with us through two of the most difficult years of our relationship. We are so thankful for all your patience and support during that time. We know we were impossible to live with. You saw how deep our love was and stayed the course with us as we finally saw the day become a reality. 

A single man and woman living in two different countries connecting via an internet chat room, MS Comic Chat in 1991. Conversation was light and fun and a relationship developed based on a need for laughter and a safe friendship. Many friends were developed in those old chat days and still remain wedged in our hearts today. 

Our relationship had grown and one day we found ourselves in a situation that allowed us to meet in person. We immediately fell in love and finally made our Dreams Come True in the summer of 2001 We were joined in North Shields England and reunited here in Canada  in 2002 to begin our dream.


We are still deeply in love and look forward to the next 21 years.
Happy Anniversary my darling

Bridesmaid - Jane Radley,
Best Man - Gareth Charman
Maid of Honour - Angie Charman,
Brides Accompany - Jason Tsang

No comments: