Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Friday, April 1, 2016

Day by Day

Another new day dawns and I greet it with a wagging tail. The sun has been warm these last few days and I'm enjoying being outside. I try to lay in the grass beside my mom for as long as I can. Yes, she is always back and forth and not in one spot very long. I'm just too tired to do much following anymore. As long as I see my mom hold up the palm of her hand and I hear her say, "Just wait, I'm coming right back, buddy." I can almost stay for a short period of time.
I'm still sleeping all night long and my belly band is dry as well. I'm being fed 4 times a day but Im still losing weight. Mom says she doesn't care how much I eat but, I have to only have small amounts each time so it doesn't upset my tummy. Im taking in, and holding down, 5 cups of food a day now. I'm drinking plenty of water as well. Mom says that's thanks to the half a tablet of prednisone. It's so tiny I don't even know I'm taking it.

Yesterday we had a special new toy come in the mail. Mom said Mamma Yvette, Auntie Paula and Auntie Lisa are doing a small fundraiser with some stuff to help pay down the vet bill at Dr. Ubi's.

Our mom surprised us with two new interactive toys. They're very cool. Thank you so much for shipping them to us Auntie Lisa. You are awesome. The blue one is called a "Dog Tornado" and the red one is called "Dog Magic". There's even a DVD to show you how to use them properly. Mom says that's pretty cool.
I can't wait to play with it when it's full of treats. Last year, mom bought a different paw shaped toy so now we will all be able to play with our toys at the same time instead of having to take turns.
Mom uploaded a video on my YouTube site so you can see what the new ones look like. She'll video us using them in a few days.
Meanwhle I'm back to sleep now, I've had my morning walk about and Im very tired again.
I hope you enjoy the video.



No comments: