Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Friday, January 26, 2018

Thank you Tree Treasures Margaret M - You Are Amazing!

Check out this beautiful wooden hand painted ornament.  Anyone who knows me, knows my old faithful boy, King.
If you don't then you're living under a rock.  Climb out and feel free to visit an old post or read his 2009 update. HERE.

This ornament is one the newest in my collection of Tree Treasure ornaments. I currently have over 25  A few are personalized with a special memory/date inscribed on them. One of course is of our beloved Duchess Sammy.   I also have around a dozen hand carved Tree Treasure birds.  I'll have to look around and count them one day.  If you're thinking about having one painted I highly recommend them.  To view  Tree Treasure ornaments.Click HERE
Personalized : King Leader Of The Pack 2016

I didn't get a personalized ornament made when King first passed. I must have been to grief stricken. When I realized it this Christmas, I contacted Margaret and asked if she would personalize one for King. Well! She did one better than that! She hand-painted his image right onto one for me! Can you believe the beauty and intricate details!!
For many years King and our family supported and promoted non profit animal rescue organizations. Mostly dog rescue. Through some of the fundraising campaigns we were fortunate to become familiar with many very skilled 'crafters' and artists.

Margaret M is one of those very talented artists. This gorgeous hand painted personalized ornament is only one of the lovely ornaments Margaret and her hubby create and sell through their website on Etsy.- Tree Treasures Canada  They also create the most beautiful intricate hand carved wooden desk ornaments, driftwood ornaments, personalized Christmas tree ornaments and beautiful hand carved and painted clip on birds.  I promise, they are the most beautiful you have ever seen. 
The lacquered finish on them alone is enough to make you say WOW! The detail that each ornament is painted with is breathtaking! The carvings are spectacular.

Margaret has decided to broaden her painting to include immortalizing pets on these wonderful wooden ornaments!  I am over the moon proud of hanging these in my home.
I have several of their birds perched in various places around mine. 
 Can you spot two in this picture?


If you look closely you will see that my new Treasure Treasure is hanging connected to the beautiful sun catcher that our dear friend Jean Ballard sent us when our King passed on.  I will be replacing both together in my window.  They make a wonderful pair.

Thank you so much for such special mementos of our beloved King
You are AMAZING! 
Please visit  Tree Treasure ornaments  and Aunty Jeans Blog

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Thank you Del. It was my pleasure to paint King's likeness. He was a very special boy and touched many, many people and dogs throughout his life.

Del said...

Yes he did Margaret. We were so lucky to be chosen, to be the lucky recipients of his love!
Thank you again.
Best of luck on your extended venture