Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Welcome Little River

River at her home. 
We have a new comer to add to our ever growing pack.  Please help us welcome 11 month old River. She is a delightful ball of energy and very inquisitive.  Well of course she is. She's a puppy!  O my Dawg! A puppy. YIPES! I just know she's going to keep us all on our toes.
River visited with her mom and dad for a meet n greet yesterday. Of course like all new comers, we kept her on lead for her safety. We look forward to the day she can run at will in our yard. She is going to be a speedster we just know it! We didnt take any pictures but we will soon.  She'll be coming back for a day visit this week and an over night visit very soon.

Lady May was not the least bit impressed with her and spent most of her time putting on an "I'm a higher rank that you are" display. Oh good grief Lady May.  Princess MollyDawg was all about, "Hey can I meet your dad I like him."  She paid no attention to little River. Good girl sweet MollyDawg, that's the best way to show your rank within the pack. (You're such a suck up!)
 

I can't wait for more visits. What a great way to liven up Royal K9 Korner. With a PUPPY! Oh dear. (((sigh))

2 comments:

CarolineA said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait to see a video of her running around once she's safe to do so

Del said...

I am anxious to see how she gets on with Yeti. Like a pair of sneaky little teenagers? Oh my oh my lol