Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Monday, January 16, 2023

Was I S'posed To Write a 2022 Year In Review?

 Oh... Well, I didn't. Oops.
There was absolutely too much going on for me to take a few minutes to sit at my computer and type.
Yes, we really did have a fabulous year full of friends, family, dogs and fun! It's over now and we're already a month into the New Year!
🎇2023 🎇 It's here and boy did it come in with a BANG!

We had a great NY eve visit with little Sage, Miss Maya and her lovely sister Lou. There were some anxiety moments throughout the fireworks, so we had comfy, cozy time snuggled in our bed. The fireworks didn't last too long and my bed warmers were soon back to their own plush sleeping spots for the rest of the night. 

Happy New Year (Left to right) Lou, Sage, Lady May and Maya in the crate

The first week of 2023 brought some serious, family health issues with it. We cancelled all dog-care for 2 weeks and headed to the coast. I'm so happy to report, all is well again and we're ready to begin our New Year with good health and a smile on our faces.
Another one of our very own extended pack members, Countess River, has undergone a surgery to remove a large growth on her chest. She too, is healing well and we can't wait for her to visit us again soon. We'll be choosing days when there are no others visiting to allow her some playtime with out concern for her healing. 

Countess River resting and recovering  at home by the window to watch the birds.
Photo courtesy of mom.
We will be welcoming in a few new comers to Royal K9 Korner's extended pack this month. We have a few who've been sitting on the sidelines waiting for their spay/neuters to be completed. Next weekend we'll have the 'not so little' any more, Bailey coming for his first real ever daycare experience with us. Yep, he's already 7 months old and has been visiting another day care in town until he could be neutered. Welcome to Royal K9 Korner young Master Bailey.

7 mon old Bailey - "My dad said, I'm gonna cum bizit you in a week! I can't wait!"
Please help us welcome 8 year old Labradoodle Coco into our daycare.
Coco came for his M&G a few days ago and will be looking for a safe place to stay while mom has errands to do.  Coco has recently had a hip injury and will be looking for restful days with very few visitors until he's ready to zoom again.

Coco sporting his Winter attire. Such a mellow boy!

Another youngster joins us this year.  He's a best buddy of young Ruby and will be looking for a playmate to help release his energy. He's a big boy but still a puppy. Welcome 10 month old Red Brindle, Mastiff mix, Freddy.  We can't wait for these new buddies to spend some days with us.
They are so handsome!

Freddy was a very good boy during his Meet 'n Greet
and has wonderful house manners.

Daycare for the next few months is filling up and we're looking forward to some great outdoor activities. The snow is melting, the yard is thawing, and the winds are helping to keep the moisture down.
I've been spending some of my extra time creating some fun things with my newest craft idea. Resin!
I wonder how many cool projects I can turn out that are dog related? Hmmm.
If I'm pleased with any, I'll share!

Stay safe, until the next time I get to sit at my computer and type.
Oh and Happy Belated New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post Del!!! Your going to be very busy this year!

Royal K9 Korner said...

You are so right. I'll be busy! Paws crossed all goes according to 'Hoyle'. Everyone will get along and we'll have a great year!