Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Thursday, February 23, 2023

What Week Away?

The best laid plans, go awry. I took a week off to head for some family visiting with my daughter. Nope, it didn’t happen. Instead, I was laid up in bed with an aching sore throat coupled with massive chest and sinus congestion. What a yuckie cold. I had such a fun time planned. Drat!
Lady May and I rested in bed and watched NetFlix until we fell asleep
I guess, to look at the positive side, I had no dogs scheduled and I was able to rest in bed most of the time.  Lots of soup and tea, vitamins and cough syrup and boxes of tissue.
By the time the dogs were due back, I only had the sniffles and was feeling almost 100%.
Sigh. . . Life.
I’ll try for a weekend away in March. The temps have dropped to below 0 again and I'm doing my best to keep bundled up. We’re into our February Winter. 

Maya - "Okay you guys come on now, let's play ball"

This week’s dogs didn’t seem to mind a bit. In they came, bringing me their cuddles and wagging their tails. Lupin and Lou and Maya, spent very little time doing a polite greeting before they jumped right into the 'Cora' game.

I saw about the very same meeting between Coco and Sage. It seems 'Cora' really is a favourite of the visitors. 
 Sage brought her new sibling brother. Loki. A brand new senior visitor to Royal K9 Korner, 13.5 year old Lokie! Welcome buddy!
I’ll be doing up a post about this new man soon.
 
Senior Loki learning a new rule, sit before we head outdoors.
It's been a full week and March is shaping up to keep me busy as well
I'll post a few random photos from the week on Facebook. I hope you enjoy.
Please stay healthy. That cold was a whopper!

No comments: