Royal K9 Korner Facebook

Sunday, February 5, 2023

Yes, It's February Already!

The last week in January we had Ruby, Bailey, Coco, Lou and Maya and our senior Countess River. Young Bailey and Countess River were just recovering from surgery so they were kept separate most of the time. They were allowed gentle floor play and on lead play only. This was a first meeting for them. I think it was love at first sight once again. 
Am I allowed to play with the new boy?

Yes, you can play but take it easy Countess River.

Bailey - "Maybe we can sneak away when she's not looking?"
Countess River - " I doubt it. She's always watching"
Ruby was only here for a last minute sleep over and headed home early that morning, so her playtime didn’t correspond with them. I can foresee a trio of zoomers in the future. 
Ruby - "Why can't I stay when Bailey comes to play?"
Another time sweetie, he's just getting better right now.

Coco’s playday was rescheduled so he visited with Lady May only. He’s always happy to play alone and his big smile shows it. 

I don't care about other dogs. Just throw the ball okay?
Lou and Maya had a impromptu sleep over when mom and dad had an unexpected trip out of town. They seemed happy to visit and enjoyed the next day’s light snowfall. 

Rest well ladies. I see it's snowing again tonight
 
Only a skiff but it's still fun to play in
Only a day before I was raking leaves. Yes, it’s February and the trees are only now dropping the last of their leaves. Mr. Groundhog says more winter is in store.
Never mind, it’ll be Spring before you know it.

Lady May- "Be quick mommy. I smell more snow!"

Miss Ruby is with us again for a week and we’re looking forward to more of her snuggles, zooms and sweetness. Happy February everyone Stay Safe.

Ruby - "Will there be other dogs this time?"
Lady May - "What am I? Chopped Liver?"

No comments: